Thursday, September 15, 2016
Mashantucket Pequot Museum
Thank you for joining CMACOA's 2015 Conference
CMACOA would like to thank all of our speakers and venders for their support and those that took the time to join this 2015 conference. We do hope you enjoyed this years topics and were able to network with others.
We always welcome more ideas and are always looking for ACO's willing to host a half day meeting and CMACOA board meeting through out the year. If you have space that could accommodate a
group of 30 or more please contact us. If you have topic ideas for a half day training or for next years conference please let us know!
Are you interested in assisting CMACOA and don't have much time to offer? How about contacting a board member and letting us know what you may be able to help with. We have been
discussing setting up small committees to assist with things like helping checking attendees in at the conference, helping choose what giveaway to purchase,
help with advancing technology, looking for other venues that could accommodate our group of approximately 200-250 for our annual meeting. Our list is endless
and some of these things are really just one day tasks! If you have a talent or knack for something reach out and see how you can become more involved.
2015 CMACOA Conference Photos
The 2014 CMACOA Conference was a great success!!
Our speakers were awesome!!!
CMACOA's Mission is:
- To improve, promote and professionalize Animal Control
- To advance the education and training of Animal Control Officers
- To promote legislation pertaining to Animal Control
- To educate the public about Animal Control work
- To establish uniform guidelines for Animal Control
- To help Animal Control Officers deal with the stress of their job and work more effectively with the public